Making your journey easier propels us further
FordPass™ puts you in control of your journey.99 Find fuel and parking along your route114 . And, with a FordPass™ Connect-equipped112 vehicle you get the power of remote control to lock, unlock, start or even see your gas and oil levels. All to help you get from A to B, better.
To become a FordPass™ Member…
1. Download the FordPass™ app from App Store or Google Play
2. Create an Owner Account and PIN
3. Add your vehicle by scanning the VIN barcode or enter VIN manually
4. Select Vehicle Details and press Activate Vehicle
5. Start the vehicle and press Allow on the in-vehicle touchscreen
See how FordPass helps you move
FordPass™ app99 , paired with a Ford vehicle that comes with a one-year FordPass™ Connect subscription112 , allows you to: remote start, lock, and unlock; see fuel and oil levels, and vehicle health; find fuel and parking before you arrive114 ; turn your vehicle into a Wi-Fi Hotspot124.
Connect and Control
Your FordPass™ Connect-enabled vehicle allows you to monitor and control your vehicle from your smartphone.112
Remote start, lock and unlock
Schedule remote starts
Check fuel and fluid levels
Know Your Vehicle
Track fuel levels, tire pressure, and even read your odometer–so you’re always informed. Get Vehicle Health Alerts, or contact a dealer to schedule services.112
End the Search
Plan your journey by finding local fuel stations along your route.114 You can even filter your search by fuel grade or brand and quickly compare pricing. FordPass™ can even help you find parking before you arrive—no more going around the block.114
Connect up to 10 devices to your Wi-Fi Hotspot124 at the same time, using the powerful antenna– up to 50 feet away from your vehicle.125 And with the FordPass™ app you can even track your Wi-Fi data usage. Use a wireless data trial for three months or until 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first. After your trial is complete, stay connected by choosing a data plan from Bell.124
FordGuides Have Solutions
The FordPass™1 app is your key to our friendly and knowledgeable team of FordPass™1 experts. FordGuides are happy to help you with any FordPass™1 needs or questions you may have.
1. Based on MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price) after currently applicable adjustments have been applied. Excludes options, freight (except in Quebec), AC Tax (except in Quebec), Green Levy (if applicable, and except in Quebec), license, fuel fill charge, insurance, dealer PDI (except in Quebec), PPSA (if financed or leased. PPSA not applicable in Quebec), RDPRM registration and related fees up to $52 (only in Quebec , if financed or leased), administration fees (except in Quebec), and taxes. Dealers may sell or lease for less. See your local dealer for details.
99. FordPass™ is available for select smartphones. Message and data rates may apply. Service may be limited by mobile phone network coverage area. FordPass™ Terms and Privacy apply.
112. FordPass™ Connect is an optional feature on select vehicles (SYNC Connect for 2017/2018 model year vehicles) and is required for certain remote features. Service on 2018 and prior model year vehicles includes a 5-year trial for remote features. Service for 2019 and later model year vehicles includes a 1-year trial for remote features. Excludes Wi-Fi hotspot, and starts with vehicle sales date (after which, fees apply). Connected service and related feature functionality is subject to compatible Bell network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks may affect functionality and availability, or continued provision of some features, prohibiting them from functioning. Certain restrictions, 3rd-party terms or message/data rates may apply.
114. Available in select cities. Some restrictions apply.
124. Wi-Fi hotspot includes wireless data trial that begins at time of activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first (after which, data plan required).
125. Additional data plan required. See dealer for details. Hotspot can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-capable devices, using data from the additional data plan. Once a device connects, it can automatically reconnect and use data from this additional data plan unless hotspot is removed from returning device settings or hotspot password is changed. Performance varies based on number of devices connected and other factors.