2022 Ford Maverick
This new truck defies expectations with a do-it-yourself customizable pickup bed, roomy interior and the latest technology, it’s the only standard full hybrid pickup in Canada. Welcome to the Ford Maverick, the innovator and trendsetter truck!
Standard Full Hybrid Engine
The 2022 Ford Maverick comes standard with a 2.5L Full Hybrid Engine. The Hybrid Engine is paired with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for seamless shifting which means with a targeted estimated 5.9L/100 km city fuel consumption. This truck offers 1,500-lb. standard max payload capacity and 2,000-lb. base towing capacity.
Built Ford Tough®
The Maverick has Built Ford Tough® in its DNA. If you need more flexibility, consider upgrading to the available 2.0L EcoBoost® Engine and opt for the available 4,000-lb. Trailer Tow Package. Standard with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive, the EcoBoost Engine packs a punch with 250 horsepower and 277-lb.-ft of torque. When you equip your Maverick with the available FX4 Off-Road Package, the world is your playground. There are Front Tow Hooks, Hill Descent Control, Skid Plates, All-Terrain Tires, 5 Selectable Drive Modes (Normal, Tow Haul, Slippery, Mud & Ruts, Sand) and even more capable features to help take you to where your adventure begins. Requires the 2.0L EcoBoost®.
FLEXBEDTM: designed to adapt
The 4.5-foot bed can fit your gardening supplies, sport equipment or even an ATV. Plus, with tie-downs, available in-bed outlet, FLEXBEDTM solutions and a multi-position tailgate that extends the load floor to 6 feet, the Maverick sets you up with all the tools you need to make your vision a reality.
A trendy and spacious interior
The Maverick gives you the best of both worlds: compact on the outside, but still big enough on the inside to store all your stuff. With its spacious interior given 5 seats and ample leg room for everyone, smart storage options including a rear under-seat storage, sustainable seat fabric and flooring made from recycled clothing, the 2022 Ford® Maverick was made to match your values and your lifestyle.
The latest technologies
Stay in touch in your Maverick with a standard 8” Touchscreen, as well as standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto. Work from anywhere with a personal 4G LTE in- vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot trial powered by FordPass Connect then blast your favorite playlist everywhere with the standard 6-Speaker or the available 8-Speaker B&O Sound System.
- Standard 2.5L Full Hybrid Engine
- Estimated 5.9L/100 km city fuel consumption
- Available 2.0L EcoBoost® Engine
- 1,500-lb. standard max payload capacity
- 2,000-lb. base towing capacity (up to 4,000-lb.)
- 5 seats
- 4,5-foot customizable bed
- Standard 8″ Touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay® and Android AutoTM compatibility
- 4 models (XL, XLT, Lariat and First Edition)
- Starting at $25,900
- Available Fall 2021
- 2.5L Hydrid Engine
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot trial
- 8″ Touchscreen
- FordPass Connect
- LED Headlamps
- Two USB ports
- Apple CarPlay® et Android AutoTM compatibility
- Rear Under-Seat Storage Bins
- E-DIY capability with two 12V wires in the bed
- Cubby Storage in the bed
- 10 total Tie-Downs
- 17″ Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Upgraded interior
- Power Locking Tailgate
- Wiper Activated Headlamps
- 18″ Machined Aluminum Wheels with Painted Pockets
- ActiveXTM leather Seats
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Acoustic Windshield
- Ambient Lighting
- Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Controls and a 6.5″ Productivity Screen
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- Limited edition
- Ford CoPilot360
Interested by the all-new 2022 Ford Maverick?
Order it right now.I would like to order the 2022 Ford Maverick